Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alt Summit Party Party Party!


So this Jan I got to do some very fun things! I helped out my friend Summer Bellessa put on a party for the Alt Summit Conference, which is a blogging conference with panelists and parties. She and Brooke White have a web series called the Girls with Glasses Show. They threw a party with a Paris theme....and it was FABULOUS! They had delicious Parisian treats....and a great backdrop of the Paris skyline! It was so fun. And then I was able to go and crash all the other parties being thrown....it was a wonderful girlie evening filled with photo booths and treats.

 Follow Me on Pinterest

Love that background!
Pictured: Summer, Kelsie, Me!, Jet, and Brooke White!

Oh why yes, that is Gala Darling! Sooo fun!

Hanging with baby Rockwell....soooo cute!
Most dapper baby I know!

I mustache you a question!


Jet and me looking like we don't know what's happening...lol.

Squishing together!



No comments:

Post a Comment