Thursday, May 2, 2013

Miracle Skin Mixture

Miracle Skin Mixture



I have finally found a skin miracle! Organic Coconut Oil and Josie Maran's Argan Oil have made my skin smother, glowier, has diminished fine lines, and cut down on break outs. 

Earlier this year I gave a review on the Clarisonic, and while at first it was great, later my skin became overly sensitive and broke out in horrible acne. Sadly I no longer use it. 

So I have been on the look out for something that will tame my sensitive skin and give me the moisture I need here in dry Salt Lake City. Two months ago, I saw this post by Veronica Varlow (a burlesque dancer) who mentioned that she used coconut oil to remove her stage makeup. I thought, "why not? My skin couldn't be any worse than it is." 

I had a jar of coconut oil that I used for my hair sitting in my bathroom, I dug out a scoop and smeared it on my face, and wiped it all off with a warm washcloth. ALL my makeup came of, and it was gentle, and so easy. 

Around the time I got the Clarisonic I purchased a small bottle of the Josie Maran Argan Oil at Sephora. I loved how light weight it is, and really enjoyed how my skin felt after I put it on. 

After starting the coconut oil cleansing I decided to splurge on the big bottle of the argan oil. The two together has been AMAZING! My skin is the happiest it's been since I moved out here. 

I definitely recommend trying these products out! Especially if you are finding cleansers too harsh. You may be wondering how "greasy" these oils make my skin, and they honestly don't give a greasy feeling at all. They both absorb wonderfully and have made my makeup go on better!

Coconut Oil is SUPER CHEAP! and can be found at the grocery store, just make sure it is organic! 100% coconut oil! The Argan Oil is pricey, but is well worth it!

Go out now and try these amazing oils!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment