Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Movie Monday:Grease 2


Grease 2

Follow Me on Pinterest


I thought I would try a lil something here called Movie Monday (yes I know it's a day behind) where I take a movie I love and share outfit inspiration and clips of the movie.

Today's movie is Grease 2. I love this movie! Michelle Pfeiffer's character Stephanie Zinone has such great style. I seriously covet her wardrobe in this movie. The song Cool Rider is a favorite and actually the ring tone for my hubby on my phone. The above collage takes inspiration from the Pink Ladies: left to right Sharon (who is a bit naive and always playing with fashion), Paulette (the "Marilyn" of the group, very sexy and the ultimate girl), Rhonda (she is a bit unconventional, and takes risks with her looks, some work, some don't), and Stephanie (the leader of the Pink Ladies, she is edgy and loves more rock n roll looks, often wearing a lot of black).All with a healthy dose of pink, cause a Pink Lady has to sport her signature color.

Here are a few stills from the movie and youtube video of the song Cool Rider, enjoy!










 Follow on Bloglovin



 Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment