Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence - Comic Con 2013 Fashion Inspiration



I have always had a fascination with dressing up in costume and love any chance to do so. San Diego Comic Con has been on my wishlist of attending for many years. So in honor of this past week's Comic Con I thought I would share some fashion inspiration from everyone's favorite It Girl Actress, Jennifer Lawrence. She was there for two panels, one for Hunger Games and for an X-Men collaboration. 

To the Hunger Games panel she wore Proenza Schouler, in a graphic black and white crop top and white wrap skirt, accenting with black lace booties. 

At the X-Men panel she wore a white body hugging McQueen dress and blue lace Nicholas Kirkwood heels. 

Her makeup was a soft smokey eye, dewy skin, and soft pinky coral lips. 

Here I show an affordable way to get her look! The only thing over $100 is the gold stud earrings....so you can easily steal J Law's style!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment