Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things I Love Thursday


Well I don't know if I love this, but today is my 32nd Birthday.....yay! Lol 

I love my family. Got to see my mom and stepdad last week, wich was awesome.

The DELICIOUS banana pudding at Famous Dave's BBQ....sooo amazingly good!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, really digging the Sweet Tart color(sheer melony pink). 

I have great coworkers and managers at my job who make everyday a pleasure at work. 

Loving my dark blonde hair and how long it is.

Just got a Backstreet Boys compilation cd and loving rocking out old school to it. Haha.

Just finished the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse novel series.....so sad it's over but it was soooo good! Definitely recommend the series(True Blood is based of the books).

Hope y'all have wonderful July 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment