Monday, April 13, 2009

BARBIE!!!

So I was at WalMart the other day whilst my oil was being changed, and I happened to wander down the Barbie aisle (as I often do). And saw some re-issued Barbies. They had the original Barbie in her b/w swimsuit and ponytailed glory, and several popular Barbies from different eras. Well I picked up one of the boxes and turned in on the back, where a picture showed all the Barbies in the collection, and I pretty much screamed in delight when I saw that they had re-issued Barbie from Barbie and the Rockers from 1986!!! So I looked all over the shelf for her, and she was nowhere to be found. I searched the WalMart website, and again, they had all but my precious Barbie. I eventually found her on the Barbie website geared toward adults and collectors. She is $40 and comes with two outfits, and she GORGEOUS!!! Please oh please someone gift me with this wonderous Barbie....I never had her growing up....it would make the little girl in me soooo happy :0) 
*giggle*

-Miss Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment