Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Party Look: Plus Size Fashion

plus size fashion. holiday style 


It's Holiday Party Time! I personally love any excuse to get all decked out in shiny sequins and fun colors. As a plus size gal it can be hard to find cute holiday looks

 Follow Me on Pinterest

I found some great items on the ASOS site that would make an awesome party outfit. The sequin peplum top is so fun and the multi color sequins means you can mix and match it with so many colors. I love a good skinny jean, make it in a fun color and I'm sold! I love fun jewelry and anything that sparkles....my style is either BIG statement pieces or very dainty ones. I also have to be comfortable, so some fun flats are the way to go for me, and these red ones from Kate Spade are just so cute!. I love a great lip and NARS's lipstick in Schiap is such an amazing pink! It is a must buy! I also love a cat eye, but I'm not very good at doing it, these appliques from Sephora would do the trick! I have been looking for a leather jacket for years, this one from ASOS is so pretty and doesn't break the bank, it's a perfect topper to add some edge to any look.

I'm ready to party!



No comments:

Post a Comment