Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

So as I have been doing the last of my Christmas shopping (ok, ok, it was almost all of it ;0) today I thought I would share some of the things I would love to see under my Christmas Tree or in my stocking.

Make-up 
 NARS Eye Shadow Palette - New Wave- We all have plenty of palettes that have your basic nudes and everyday colors. I want something out of the box. This pallettte would make me smile everytime I opened it, and shake up my beauty routine.

NARS Illuminator Super Orgasm - I love how sparkly Super Orgasm is, and it's such a flattering shade. I would love this to give me a fun date night glow ;0)

NARS Nail Polish in Arabesque - I have loved this for years. I wish I would have used it on my toes for my wedding, it really is so pretty and sparkly.

NARS Lipstick and Nail Polish in Jungle Red - I love the idea of having my lips and nails match. It would just be so chic.




 Beauty

Clarisonic PLUS - Shhh!! I'm pretty sure this is what the hubby is getting me for Christmas (yay!) I've been wanting one for awhile. If I do receive it I will let y'all know what I think.

 



 Clothes

HARRIET Stud Pointed Shoes from TopShop - I love a good leopard print and these are just so cute. Ladylike with and edge, which is just my style.

 


ASOS CURVE Skater Skirt In Leather - It would be so fun to have swishy leather skirt to wear over leggings and give some girlie edge to my t-shirts and I'd totally wear my denim vest with it too.




ASOS CURVE Legging In Metallic Animal - I love these leggings. I have an OBSESSION with leopard print (it is TOTALLY a neutral, wink wink). I live in leggings, and these would punch up a basic look.





If money were no object


MARC BY MARC JACOBS smooth tote - I LOVE Marc Jacobs, and covet his leather goods. He makes beautiful timeless purses. This red would pop against so many outfits and I would "love it long time!!" ;0)




Black Gold-Wedge Platform Heel by Marc By Marc Jacobs - I love the shine of these sandals. I would wear them with black tights in the winter and red painted toes in the summer.  

 

 

Follow on Bloglovin 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment