Monday, June 3, 2013

Movie Monday: The Goonies


I had the great pleasure of introducing the greatness that is The Goonies to my young friend this weekend. I was shocked to hear she had never seen it, so it was a MUST to watch. 





It is a classic and I love the humor, incredible sets, adventure, and wonder the movie invokes and has. I miss movies that create real truly amazing sets for the  actors. Today's CGI just makes me sad sometimes. To think the actors are staring at a ball and have a wall of green around them, how depressing.




I love how dominant the Nike product placement is....it gives me a chuckle. I quote the movie all the time, and it just makes me so happy to watch. Definitely recommend it!




  Oh the fashion! Get a kick out of hottie "Brand" in his shorts over sweat pants, "Chunk's" pairing of plaid and Hawaiian print, "Data" and his crazy inventions....it's just a HOOT!



Go get a copy of The Goonies and remember, "Goonies Never Say Die!"



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment