Friday, June 21, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

So, one of my favorite bloggers Galadarling has a feature on her site, that I have always enjoyed, where she shares things that she is loving and are bringing happiness to her life. So I thought I would take inspiration from her and share with you the things I am thankful for and that make me happy.


  • My hubby is amazing! I love him so much.
  • Seeing my family last week was just so perfect, the wedding was wonderful and my niece and nephew stole my heart even more! LOVE! Look at those beautiful faces!

  •  Seeing my bestfriend and bonding with her over crazy wedding planning and her calm with me as I freaked out over flowers and heat and decorations.

  •  My dad and stepmom's dog Kozmo......LOVE THIS DOG!

  • My beautiful sister and how amazingly talented she is and seeing how wonderful of a mother she is.






 Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment