Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things I Love Thursday


 Lipstick! I have been wearing lipstick A LOT lately! I'm loving NARS lipstick in Schiap (bright pink), and Maybelline's Vivids Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarine (a wonderful red orange)











My Conair Curling Wand! I love having my hair in beachy waves. This makes it so easy and the style lasts for DAYS! Sometimes I feel like my hair is so flat when it is straight after I've rocked the waves for a few days....lol.





Marilyn Monroe, saw an interesting Biography on her the other day where various actors and actresses played her and the people in her life, reading letters, journal entries, interviews, etc. It was so intriguing and gave another layer to this Icon! 


Gentlemen Prefer Blondes is a favorite movie of mine, and of course Diamonds Are A Girl's Bestfriend is a classic song.



My stepmom is an art teacher and she is AWESOME! She has a studio at the house where she holds annual summer art camps, and these photos from her All That Glitters day makes me happy! If you are in the Houston area, checkout her site and get a seat at Art Camp!


ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment