Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!....Resolutions

Happy New Year!! Sorry for my absence, It was just so crazy busy running around before Christmas, and spending time with the hubby and his family. I know we all talk about resolutions this time of year, so I thought I would share a few of mine.

Follow Me on Pinterest

  • I created a Tumblr! I wanted a place I could share images that inspire me and was a bit more of a stream of consciousness.
  • Write a book. I and a friend (my first boyfriend actually) are starting the process of writing our experience as teenagers, our relationship, being LDS, the drama that is being 14-17.
  • I want to be more diligent in posting here in the blog. 
  • I want to travel more.
  • Have more glitter in the everyday.
  • Grow closer to my hubby.
  • Grow spiritually.
  • Get outside more.
  • Meet more people.
  • Pursue film work here in SLC.
  • Get out of my comfort zone.
  • Create more.
  • LIVE MORE!
  • Go to Disneyland/Disneyworld
These are things that I want to do to become a better person, to really get more out of life. I want to have good stories to tell when I'm old and gray.


Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment