Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bestfriend Photo Shoot!


 


 


I have been SUPER SICK the past couple of weeks. I can't seem to shake it either! UGH! It is leaving me exhausted, even sitting in front of the t.v. is tiring. I do apologize for the sporadic nature of my posts, I just don't have the energy for anything. I thought I'd share some photos from the photo shoot I did with my bestfriend when I was in Houston a couple months ago.  

We had a blast traipsing around the Houston Galleria, eating ice cream, sneaking into store windows, kissing mannequins, trying on Louboutins and having a glitter fight! It was a great way to celebrate 15 yrs of friendship! 

Get your cameras out, grab your best friends and take some fun photos!
 










 Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin







 Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment