Friday, February 1, 2013

London and Paris Outfit Fun


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

I keep fantasizing about my pending trip this summer to London and Paris. My friend and I have decided we NEED tulle skirts for when we go to Paris, and so I have been thinking of things I would love to wear on my trip.

For London I want something a little bit more rock-n-roll. I will be wearing my Frye boots cause they are super comfy and add a grunge aspect to anything I pair them with. I want a fun Twiggy style eye and a pale pink lipstick. Make my nails sparkle. With this outfit I would be comfy and stylish, and I would fit right in to London and the quirky fashion that abounds. I'm really wanting a striped pair of jeans, and these would be sooo fun to wear! I love a good leopard print, throw in some hot pink and I am sold! Give me some fierce sunglasses and a cute topper and I'm ready to take on the streets of London!

For Paris I want to channel the Parisian classic of nautical with some stripes. Add my tulle skirt and I would sashay all over town. Keep it comfy and classic in some leopard print plats. I'd love to add some fun with a cute clutch, fun Lolita glasses, and add some sparkle with a gold beret. I would rock a red lip and simple cat eye. Tres chic!!

Soooo excited and enjoying the planning process!



 Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment