Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! 3 Date Night Looks

Happy Valentine's Day!! I have personally always loved Valentine's Day, even when I was single. I love going to the store and seeing pink, purple, and red everywhere. Hearts and glitter reign supreme. It makes me happy. I put together a few Date Night looks to inspire you.



  1. Movie Night - Cute but still comfy and cozy, great for snuggling up with a cutie. Mixing hearts, lips, polka dots, sequins, leopard, red, black and white....all adding up to somthing fun and unique. Add a smokey eye, kissable lips, and soft wild curly hair.
  2. Night at the Museum - A fun colorful outfit that is sure to get you noticed. Wonderfully artsy and the comfy kicks ensure you can walk all over and keep on going. I love to mix stripes and floral and the wedge tennis shoes and biker jacket add just enough edge. Go for a bright pink lip, Bardot styled pigtails, and a glittery mani.
  3. At the Hop - I love the retro nature of this outfit. Totally girlie, fun, and the varsity jacket adds up the kitsch quotient. I see a night of sharing milk shakes and dancing to fun Pop Music, then greeting the sunrise swinging at a park. Go all the way with a perky twirled ponytail, major lashes, and a pouty red lip.

 






Follow on Bloglovin



Follow on Bloglovin



 


No comments:

Post a Comment