Saturday, January 26, 2013

Flower Beauty Cosmetics by Drew Barrymore

Images Courtesy of www.flowerbeauty.com



Follow Me on Pinterest 
I am a total Drew Barrymore fan, so when I saw her on the cover of Allure for their January issue I had to grab the magazine and take it home. The main feature of the article about Drew talks about her new cosmetics line, exclusively sold at Walmart, named Flower. I have to say I was intrigued and made the mental note to check it out when it came to stores. 



I FINALLY found it today at my local Walmart, it is a VERY TINY display with a limited selection of the line. The packaging is BEAUTIFUL! So elegant and expensive looking, in either black or white casing with a slight tulip shape, modern yet very old Hollywood glamour. I was sold! The colors are all very wearable and there are some great nudes, pinks, and reds. 

I picked up the Flower Lip Service Lip Butter in Wispy Wisteria. It is a very sheer bright pink. It is quite glossy and builds nicely. The feeling at first is a little waxy, but it melts to a soft smooth balm on the lips. It hydrates the lips, and feels light, not goopy or sticky. It's great for a day when you want a little color but don't want to commit to a full on lipstick. 


It photographed A LOT brighter than it looks in person. It is more of a sheer wash of color in person.

I like that the line is made in the USA and is not tested on animals. I look forward to trying out more of the line. It's definitely worth checking out. The Lip Butter was just under $7.00 so it is priced comparably to Revlon and L'Oreal.






Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment